With the 2016 Cheltenham Festival just around the corner, the bookmaker offers are getting a massive make-over in a bid to win your custom.
Paddy Power have just announced that they are offering Money Back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd – in EVERY race on every day!
It’s a terrific promotion and it started today so there’s plenty of time to weigh up who you think will do well during the festival. Of course, the general rule of thumb is that the closer you get to the race, the shorter the odds get but you can avoid that risk by betting on any one of their current batch of NRNB races.
Non Runner No Bet essentially means that if you back a horse that’s entered and it doesn’t run you get your money back. At Paddy Power they are already NRNB on the Champion Hurdle, the Queen Mother Champion Chase, the world Hurdle and the Gold Cup so plenty to choose from.
In last year’s World Hurdle, the winner, Cole harden, went off at 14/1 with the race favourite, Saphir Du Rhea, finishing in second place. With so much money going on the favourite at the time, it was a great win for the bookies, if not so much for the punters.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Offer
Money Back as a FREE Bet if your horse finishes 2nd
Every Race, Every Day
The 2016 favourite for the World Hurdle is Annie Power, with odds of 2/1. There isn’t a lot of wiggle room to make money on that unless you’re a high roller but if you do back her and she wins that’s great. But, if she gets beaten on the day and only comes in 2nd place then you get your money back win-win.
Naturally there are a few conditions attached to the offer but nothing out of the ordinary:
- Applies to bets placed from 8am, March 1st.
- Applies to singles only.
- Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only.
- Applies to Win or Each Way market only.
- Free bet stake not returned.
- Free bet will be available to use on any horse racing market for 7 days from when it is credited.
- Max free bet refund £25 per customer per race.
- Does not apply to bets placed in shops or Tote bets.
- Special does not apply if your selection dead heats for 1st place.
- Does not apply to races where less than 5 runners take part. Paddy Power racing rules apply.
And don’t forget that if you’re not already an existing Paddy Power customer when you sign up you will be entitled to £30 in FREE bets when you place your first bet of £10.