For those who love to have a wager on a big horse race, the words ‘Non Runner Money Back’ will be like music to your ears. It means that you can now back your favourite horse without the risk of losing your money.
That is particularly helpful for some of the larger races. They tend to attract a lot of entries initially but those numbers get whittled down over time. If you fancy one of the potential runners, and the odds are ‘antepost’, you do risk losing your bet and your money if they get withdrawn.
Coral Bookmakers have now announced that they are offering Non Runner Money Back on all 2019 Cheltenham Festival Races. The offer applies to existing customers only. And, like every other bookmaker, you must be 18+ to take part.
The good news is that the offer will be backdated from 8am, Monday January 24th. So if you have made a bet on antepost odds since then, the Non Runner Money Back will also apply to you!
Extra 2019 Cheltenham Festival Promotions
And that’s not the only offer from Coral Bookmakers for the Festival. They are also promoting ‘First Race Double Winnings if your horse wins – every day of the Cheltenham Festival‘. They are prepared to double your winnings on the first race, every day of the festival.
Here’s how it works…
- 1. Bet £1+ win (or £1+ each-way) on the First Race (1.30pm) any day of the Cheltenham Festival
2. If your selection wins the race, Coral will Double Your Winnings paid in cash up to £25!
Double Winnings Qualifying Races
- Tuesday 12th March – Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Wednesday 13th March – The Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle
- Thursday 14th March – The JLT Novices’ Chase
- Friday 15th March – The JCB Triumph Hurdle
So not only can you check out the odds as Non Runner Money Back, you could also double your winnings on the first race every day of the Festival!